Gosh, every time I make a note to update my blog, life steps in and orders me to do other things!
Well, S4S is more successful than I ever thought it’d be. It warms my heart how many have responded to the needs of so many!!
There’s still time to sign up, so if you haven’t already, do it now! 😉
In other news: It’s time to start/finish gift making!!
* Still have to finish Daddy’s ghan! Oy – ya think 6 months is too long?!
I’ll be making his wife a scarf, and I think a poncho for his daughter – she’s 6. Maybe a hat and matching scarf instead. Hmm – :think:
* I have set aside yarns and patterns to make blankets for
the girls, but I don’t know if I’ll feel like making ANOTHER
ghan for a while!
* I already know what I’ll be making for my son, but I can’t post, since I know he reads my blog! Sorry, T :nanny:
* My “Wrong Number” friend has commented a few times on how much she enjoys my soaps, so I’m going to put together a small gift basket for her, and I’ll be making her a new shawl.
The other one I made for her was STOLEN! 😯
She lives in a nursing home. When she wore it, she recieved TONS
of compliments (insert smile), and then when she had it washed,
she didn’t label it, and it was stolen. Sad, huh? 🙁
* No idea what to make for DH. He really liked the ghan I gave him for our anniversary (which fell right after Hurricane RITA hit us!).
Imagine receiving a lapghan in a home that had no A/C and the temp outside was 98+ :hair:
Anyway – I just don’t know what to make him.
T’s already about 3/4 finished with his list! How awesome is that?!!