So, this week was supposed to be the “We’ve installed it, it’s going well, and our plants are in the ground” post.
Not quite! First off, I’ve made FOUR trips to Lowe’s, trying to get all the needed materials for this project. FOUR times, I was either ignored by the staff, or made to feel like an imbecile. On one of my more recent trips, the fellow that convinced me that buying 3/4″ PVC would be best because of finding more available fittings, told me that I should’ve purchased 1/2″ PVC pipes, because he couldn’t find 3/4″ fittings! UGH!
I’m going to post pictures of the contraption that we’ve ended up with. I’m not quite ready to throw in the towel… yet!
I have a few more ideas in mind to get this bad boy working. Of course, it’s been raining non-stop for the past few days, so the whole watering system is currently moot!